March 8, 2008

Vraj Yatra 2008

The Vraj Yatra was a great success! I would like to thank all the people that attended and participated in the 11 day Yatra in February of this year. There was a large turnout of around 700 Vaishnavs! Vaishnavs came from all over the world, including USA, Europe, Canada and Saudi Arabia.



The volunteer staff deserves much appreciation and recognition for all their hard work to make this event a success.


I have already received a couple emails from people expressing joy they received from this spiritual journey with Pujya Jeje.


Please feel free to leave your comments about the trip. We look forward to hearing from you!


If you would like to see pictures from the Yatra please click on the slideshow on the right and a new window will open for proper viewing. Alternatively, you can click on the link below.


Vraj Yatra 2008 Pics





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have made it. Hopefully nect time I will be there! :)